Hey, what answers do you need?
- Select a patient in the main window.
- Click “WunderTrack” button.
- Click the “Initialize” Button in the image capture window.
- Tilt the camera on the end of the extension arm to the middle of the banner (fold between green dots) is aligned with the green line in the video feed.
- Click the “Find Corners” button in the calibration window. NOTE: a message on the right side should say “found 8 out of 8 corners”.
- Confirm blue dots are located at the green squares on the top grid and at the corners of the bottom grid.
- Position both right and left lasers so they intersect the top and bottom grid corners.
- Click the button labeled “Set Twist”.
- Position the top right laser 1” down and the bottom right laser 1” up.
- Click the button labeled “Set Comp”.
- Click the “Save” button and the “Close” button at the bottom.